Saturday 23 March 2013

Welcome

Hi,

Welcome to my blog!

I am a teacher of various subjects including arts and crafts, yoga, health and well-being  basic cake decoration, jewellery making, nail art, ‘accessorise your home on a budget’, silk painting  and many more...

I was always encouraged by my mother to learn various skills as a part of my life.  I learnt crochet, knitting, cooking and many other life skills from my mum and I am so grateful to her and consider myself very lucky to have a job which is my passion!

In 2000, I started off teaching crafts to people from an elderly Asian community in a Day centre.  Eventually, I was on my way, teaching the wider community the skills I had learned.

Currently I teach in adult community learning centres and community groups. I have also hosted many workshops in local community events.

My husband has supported me throughout my journey to become a qualified tutor.

Last but not least, I am able to share this with the whole world because of my son, who has been mythering me for a year to set up a blog to showcase my expertise and knowledge.

My motto in life is to LEARN AND SHARE. As a greedy learner I am always in search for a discovery to widen my horizon.

I will be blogging a range of creations created by myself and others.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment